Thursday 29 October 2015

Rightangular Jam

In a previous review I talked about rectangular Jam from Iwahiro, time to speak quikly about another one: rightangular Jam.
The original material used is MDF

The principle is still the same: free the colorful piece out of the tray. This time with rightangular triangles.



The puzzles includes a lot of rotations and is very tricky and hard to solve. Much harder than rectangular Jam.
As far as I know there are no other challenges (contrary to rectangular Jam). If I am wrong, just let me know.But perhaps it's possible to invent some?

Again, the precision if perfect, the design is handsome. I really wonder how the designer came to this idea. How is it posible to imagine so many movements?...

So the fit is so precise that sometimes it seems impossible to move or rotate a piece. Just make small and slow moves and it will work!

As you may assume, I put the pieces as they appear at the beginning of the solving process :-)

To conclude a beautiful and interesting puzzle to play with!

Still looking for the some other Jam's...

No comments:

Post a Comment