Friday 3 December 2021

Less than 2 days left to benefit from a huge reduction in prices for Bozo's puzzles!!!

I put again below the post I wrote


-----



I wanted to share with you a super interesting news!!!


Load image into Gallery viewer, Jigsaw Broken Heart

As you know I am a very fan of the Bozo's puzzles. He designed and made the famous and super challenging Ugly4 and 8cat puzzles.

I reviewed them on previous blog posts, so check them out if you want a real and neutral feeling. I need to mention that because when I need to critizise a puzzle, I do it. So you can rely on my blog post rather on other blogs where the reviews are (surprisingly) always positive...

Bozo released a new puzzle called Broken Heart. I cannot say anything for the moment about it, but I am sure it has a twist and is surely a challenging puzzle!


Ok now what about the great news??

1/ You can use the code: H2JMBDSVD2Z4  and you will get a 30 USD reduction price for at least 3 puzzles bought in one go. It may be 3 different puzzles or 3 identical.

Note that this reduction is only valid until Sunday 5th December ! So don't wait too much :)


2/ There is still a 10% reduction code always valid for any puzzle that you buy: RPW7ZMDYF6XZ

It works for 1 or more puzzles.


So now, hurry up and prepare the puzzles to put under the coming X-Mas tree :)



No comments:

Post a Comment