The Legend of Zelda Addison Sign is probably the weirdest puzzle in the Hanayama puzzles series.
The goal is neither to separate pieces nor to reassemble them, but to balance them!
Indeed, you have to use the rods in conjunction with the sign to create a self-supporting structure without using the small human piece.
![]() |
| Not the official solution as you have to only use the pieces |
So far I have not found the official solution, and I guess there are multiple solutions. It's mostly about dexterity (I don't really like that side of puzzles) and I am pretty sure a solution shown by someone may not work for you (it may as well!).
I feel this is a unique puzzle and the only (so far as I am wrriting this post) hanayama puzzle that uses this kind of solving process.
Do I like it? Yes and no. Yes because it's unique and a very beautiful puzzle. No because I prefer disassembly / reassembly puzzles.
You can get it, as usual, on Puzzle Master website!


No comments:
Post a Comment