Monday 24 January 2022

Broken Heart -2nd part

As mentioned previously, I wanted to make another post when Broken Heart by Bozo would have been solved (by me!). And this is done, so I want to share with you my feelings about this nice plexi puzzle.


The quality is awsome, all the pieces fit perfectly. So no need to apply force. If you apply force, it just means that you should try with another piece to check if it fits better.

The goal is to pack all the pieces in the tray....as usualy with try-packing puzzles !

The announced difficulty is 6/10 and I agree with this rating. In my opinion, this is the easiest of the existing 3 puzzles made by Bozo. His other 2 being Ugy4 and 8cat. I struggled too much with them !!


Sorry I cannot put another picture because the solved state is clearly a spoiler, and I don't want to spoil you :)

Bozo said that he is not super happy with this puzzle (well all designers tend to say that they could have done a better puzzle lol) because he said that many people will not experience the twist in the puzzle and hence will not have difficulties to solve the puzzle.

Personally, I did not experience this twist, which does not mean that it was straight-forward. It is still challenging, but it could have been more challenging (and the rating could have been easily a 8/10 instead of a 6/10).


In my opinion, this is a very nice puzzle and you should get it: I love the shapes of the pieces, the quality is awsome, the twist is nice, the challenge is here and the final looking puzzle is awsome!

So you should definity buy it HERE


There is still a 10% reduction code always valid for any puzzle that you buy on Bozo's webshop: RPW7ZMDYF6XZ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment