Saturday 22 January 2022

Broken Heart - Bozo quick article

A new Bozo puzzle has arrived. Bozo is famous for his puzzles Ugly4 and 8cat.

The new puzzle is called Broken Heart and its goal is to put all the 19 pieces into the frame.

 

 


For me 19 pieces is a lot, so I do think this will be a super challenging puzzle despite the difficulty of 6/10 

Like with 8cat, there is an additional challenge after you've solved the puzzle: a piece (or more) should be in the small bag. I won't cheat so I don't know yet.

Basically you get 2 puzzles in 1 !!

The quality is super good as usual, the shape of the pieces are unsual and I am sure I will have to think "outside of the box" to solve it !! I can only recommend you to buy it. It's not a limited edition, but I am sure that at some point it won't be produced.


You can buy Broken Heart directly on Bozo's website


There is still a 10% reduction code always valid for any puzzle that you buy on Bozo's webshop: RPW7ZMDYF6XZ



No comments:

Post a Comment